Cork Plast is the new version of masonry-based Stucco. Instead of masonry materials, cork and rubber is used to create a final layer which is:
Cork Plast is a 100% environmentally friendly product. It is a liquid mixture of natural cork chips and special water-based acrylic polymer emulsion, applied by air spray to any material or surface. The result is an extraordinary finish on facades, roofs and interiors.
A wide range of shades – that will allow you to give your facade any look you want. CORK PLAST can transform even an old, faded coatings of facade into a beautiful art element!
- Decorative exterior thermal insulation and noise absorbent and waterproof features finishing of houses and buildings
- Interior decoration of walls and ceilings in rooms, apartments, cottages, offices, shops, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Heat barrier coating against coldness and noise on the floor under the screed in the apartment, in the basement, etc.
- Thermal insulation coatings (anti-condensation) of metal structures
- Decorative noise absorbent of metal pitched roofs, prevents snow falling off from the roofs
- Decorative finishing and rain protection on plywood, etc.
One of the common problems with Stucco wall coverings is the fragile and brittle structure which leads to appearing cracks (hair line cracks are more common than wide cracks) after few years.