Flat roof Waterproofing using Liquid Applied Waterproofing System is the permanent solution for the flat roof and balconies.
Whether the flat roof is designed to be an operational space or a recreational space that might include green rooftop or a pool to welcome the residents with a quality time outside, this technology assures an ultimate solution with aesthetic designs.
We combine different materials together with Geo-Textile for reinforcements between layers.
For more information on the technology of application please click here.
Leaking repair in flat roof is a costly job if you require to remove the old waterproof membranes.
However, repair the old waterproof membranes with us is less expensive and completely durable.
LIWS in Corners and Fixtures Waterproofing on Flat Roof
Roof waterproofing scheme using reinforced geotextiles THERMOFELT 80
1) The surface should be prepared
2) Corners need beveling.
3) All surfaces (horizontal and vertical) are coated with the primer “CanProof PR11”
4) One-component “CANPROOF ALL600” is applied to the primed surface with a brush or roller ( 0.8-1.0 kg / m2)
5) THERMOFELT T 80 (geotextile) is laid on freshly laid mastic
6) Geotextile is covered immediately with “CANPROOF ALL600” (0.8-1.0 kg / m2) until the fabric is completely saturated